PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). All firearms ship on to FFL’s. For that reason, firearms purchased online may picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
We do not ship Ammunition or Firearms to PO boxes.
We do not ship Ammunition to APO & FPO Addresses
Transfer Fees, Storage Fees, and Abandoned items Policies.
FFL Gun Transfer Fee’s
- Firearms – $37.19 DOJ Fee + $2.81 Dealer Fee + $10 per firearm on the same DROS.
- Ammunition: Standard Instant Check – $1 DOJ Fee + $4 Dealer Fee.
- Ammunition: Extended Check – $19 DOJ Fee + $6 Dealer Fee
New Firearm Orders:
- Any firearms held longer than 90 days will be charged $25 per month for storage due at the time of registration.
- Any firearms left unregistered or unclaimed for more than 365 days or where storage fees exceed the cost of the weapon, the firearm will become the property of JB Firearms.
- If a refund on a non-registered firearm sale is requested, there will be a 30% restocking fee along with any storage fees that may have accumulated.
- Any firearms held longer than 30 days will be charged $50 per month for storage due at the time of registration or pickup.
- Any firearms left unregistered or unclaimed for more than 180 days, will be become the property of JB Firearms, to be disposed of at our discretion to cover storage and handling fees.
- Transferred ammunition storage will start 15 days after receiving the ammunition.
- Ammunition storage fees will be $10 a week.
- Ammunition left for more than 90 days, will be become the property of JB Firearms, to be disposed of at our discretion to cover storage and handling fees.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 15 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- All firearm sales.
- Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
- If a firearm that ships to your selected FFL is returned by the FFL to JB Firearms for any reason (i.e. Failed background check or firearm is not allowed in state or municipality) you will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor’s Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 21 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Shipping Restrictions for Firearms, Ammunition and Magazines
JB Firearms comply with ALL local, state, and federal laws. The following list of state and local laws is NOT represented to be all inclusive of the 50 states’ numerous firearms, ammunition and magazine laws. You must be aware of any laws affecting your purchase.
ALASKA / HAWAII CUSTOMERS: No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder setup by the customer.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: We can ship to companies in CA registered as a FFL. We will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please have it emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Order as you normally would, using your information for billing but make sure the shipping information is that of your registered FFL. No magazines over 10 rounds. No direct sales of AP Ammo, Exploding Targets, Tracers & Incendiary ammo. CA requires buyers of all firearms to be at least 21 years old.
CONNECTICUT CUSTOMERS: We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate AND driver’s license faxed or scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship your ammunition order. No magazines over 10 rounds.
ILLINOIS CUSTOMERS: Must have current copy of FOID card and State Photo Identification, No sales of ammunition and/or magazines to the City of Chicago. No sales of Incendiary, Exploding, Armor Piercing, APIT, Tracer, or SureShot Exploding Targets. No magazines over 10 rounds.
NEW YORK CUSTOMERS: We can ship to companies in NY registered as a FFL. We will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please have it emailed to email@example.com. Order as you normally would, using your information for billing but make sure the shipping information is that of your registered FFL. No magazines over 10 rounds.
NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Firearms/Ammunition identification card & State ID must accompany ammunition orders. No sales of magazines over 15 rounds.
WASHINGTON DC CUSTOMERS: No Sales of any products.
US TERRITORIES OF GUAM, PUERTO RICO and VIRGIN ISLAND CUSTOMERS: No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder setup by the customer.
MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS: We can ship to companies in MA registered as a FFL. We will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please have it emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Order as you normally would, using your information for billing but make sure the shipping information is that of your registered FFL.
FLORIDA CUSTOMERS: Florida prohibits the manufacture, sale or delivery of any armor-piercing bullet or exploding bullet, or “dragon’s breath” shotgun shell, bolo shell, or flechette shell. Florida requires buyers of all firearms to be at least 21 years old.
VERMONT CUSTOMERS: No handgun magazines over 15 rounds. No long gun magazines over 10 rounds.
As ammunition cannot be shipped via air freight we do not ship directly outside the Contiguous United States, or any area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law from shipping ammunition or other products.